Here are a few of the top resolution suggestions for small business owners. (mashable and fox business news.)
- Go Mobile. If you haven’t yet you must. By 2015, more U.S. Internet users will access the web through mobile devices than through PCs.
- Delegate. Give up control of administrative tasks to others and you’ll free up time for what will keep you in business. Bringing in revenue.
- REFRESH your website. Any referrals and links that bring people to your website should bring them to current and engaging content.
- Find one new way to get in touch with customers.( Blogging, Facebook, Coupons). Try to be where your customers are.
- Make planning a weekly habit and set a budget for your plan.
- Grow and evolve your products and services.
- Get your books ready for tax time early. Don’t procrastinate.
- Go Local. Make sure your business has updated local listings on key search engines like Google Places, Bing maps, and Yahoo maps.
- Keep yourself motivated and inspired and reward yourself for new milestones reached.
This may seem like a lot but set small goals and you will eventually get it done.